$125.00 – $250.00 inc. GST
Puppy Preschool Terrey Hills – Wednesday’s, 6pm
○ We strongly recommend Puppy Preschool for better training and socialisation outcomes.
○ Puppies should join preschool anytime between 8-14 weeks with at least their 1st vaccination.
○ Goodog Puppy Preschool runs for 5 classes over 4 weeks (with 1 at home online tutorial).
○ This class commences approximately once a month.
○ For full class info, scroll down to ‘Description’ below.
○ Common questions about At-Home LIVE online classes.
How to book:
○ Add your item to the cart and checkout – we accept VISA, Mastercard or PayPal.
○ If the class is full, orders are assigned to the next available class.
○ A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking, or pay the full amount.
○ Return to this page to pay any balance before class starts.
○ Info on: missed classes and cancellations
○ See NSW Health order info below or: Goodog is COVID Safe.
Goodog Puppy Preschool for socialisation and training in Terrey Hills is for puppies starting between 8 – 14 weeks. This was the Forestville class, which has now moved to Terrey Hills.
Wednesday’s 6pm, Terrey Hills Scout Hall
- The class:
- Class commences approximately once a month at Terrey Hills Scout Hall
- 5 lessons: 4 in-person lessons, one hour per week. 1 at home tutorial lesson (28mins) to complete in your own time. More than 1 hour is too tiring for pups and they lose interest.
- You receive a class recap and homework email each week to continue training at home between classes.
- Goodog supplies treats and chews, however please bring your own if your puppy has a sensitive stomach.
- Puppies require their 1st vaccination to start class (classes are indoors).
- Puppies can start preschool sometime between 8-14 weeks. If your puppy is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage class.
- There are no make-up classes so please attend your scheduled class.
- Check Our Next Classes for all start dates.
Goodog puppy preschool Terrey Hills is designed for puppies starting between 8 and 14 weeks. We teach all the basics (name, sit, lie down, come when called, high five, roll over) and much more and we explain how to properly socialise your puppy, how to house train and trouble shooting for mouthing, home alone, children and dogs and more.
We also believe puppy to puppy interaction is extremely important for a well adjusted dog. At Goodog Puppy Preschool socialisation and training we teach the puppies to interact appropriately with other dogs in our carefully managed and moderated play session.
- Goodog Puppy Preschool can sell-out approx. 3 weeks in advance so book early and as soon as you decide to welcome a new puppy.
- If your pup is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage Dog training class.
- Goodog classes require a minimum number of confirmed bookings to go ahead, which is good for us but also good for pup socialisation and interaction. If we feel the number won’t be reached we may postpone the start date by a week or offer a class at a different location.
NSW Health Order info
Classes continue during health order restrictions.
- If further restrictions are announced some classes may move outdoors (to a safe space), another location, or online (live). If you attend extended online classes, Goodog offers additional in-person playgroup sessions once the health order eases and at no extra cost. The start time or day for outdoor or online classes might change.
- When in class please keep to a maximum of 2 people per pup and maintain distancing from other groups when in class, entering and exiting the hall and while outside the hall. We may be able to accommodate some requests for guests, let us know.
- Common questions about At-Home LIVE online classes.
- Latest health order updates and info here: Goodog is COVID Safe.
Your trainer is: Barbara*
In 2015 Barbara completed her Diploma in Canine Behaviour Science and Technology at the Companion Animal Sciences Institute in Canada.
Barbara has been involved in dog training for the last 20 years and has completed her Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services with the Delta Society in 2007 and is a professional member of the Delta Institute.
She competes in the dog sport of Agility and Rally O and Shellbe (a German short-haired pointer) competes on Master level in Agility and Rally O. Chillax, one of Shellbe’s puppies, competes in Rally O and got his Rally Novice title in October 2019. He is just starting out in Agility.
Barbara is the President of the Pet Professional Guild Australia. The Guild promotes force free and humane training for all pets. View Barbara’s and all our trainers full profiles in About Us.
- Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services with the Delta Society (2007)
- Diploma in Canine Behaviour Science and Technology at CASI Canada (2015).
- Master’s Degree in Modern European History and Economic (University of Berne, Switzerland)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration from Southern Cross University Australia)
- President of the Pet Professional Guild Australia.
- Professional member of the Delta Institute
You can contact Barbara on Barbara@goodog.com.au.
* Trainers may change.