$125.00 – $250.00 inc. GST
Puppy Preschool Terrey Hills – Reservation – Wednesday’s, 6pm
– Payment options: VISA, Mastercard, PayPal or Bank Transfer.
– For full class info, scroll down to ‘Description’ below
How to book:
– Add your item to the cart and checkout.
– Bank transfer reservations are confirmed once the funds are received.
– If the class is full, orders can be assigned to the next available class.
– We require at least a 50% deposit to secure your booking, or you can send the full amount. Please send any balance the day before class starts.
– Info on: missed classes and cancellations
– See NSW Health order info below: classes continue during restrictions.
Goodog Puppy Preschool for socialisation and training in Terrey Hills is for puppies starting between 8 – 14 weeks. This was the Forestville class, which has now moved to Terrey Hills.
- Wednesday’s 6pm
- 5 lessons: 4 in-person lessons, one hour per week. 1 at home video lesson to complete in your own time.
- Puppies should start class sometime during 8-14 weeks (14 weeks is the last week they can start class).
- If your pup is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage class.
- Location: Terrey Hills Scout Hall on Beltana Ave.
- Puppies require their 1st vaccination to start class (classes are indoors).
Goodog puppy preschool Terrey Hills is designed for puppies starting between 8 and 14 weeks. We teach all the basics (name, sit, lie down, come when called, high five, roll over) and much more and we explain how to properly socialise your puppy, how to house train and trouble shooting for mouthing, home alone, children and dogs and more.
We also believe puppy to puppy interaction is extremely important for a well adjusted dog. At Goodog Puppy Preschool socialisation and training we teach the puppies to interact appropriately with other dogs in our carefully managed and moderated play session.
NSW Health Order info
Classes continue during the Northern Beaches restrictions. Goodog is currently monitoring the announcements for the Northern Beaches as of December 2020 and into 2021.
- If further restrictions are announced this class may move outside of the hall until they ease again. If outdoor activities are also restricted, or we don’t feel that the outdoor space is suitable for puppies this class may move to another location, or online (live). Online classes include additional in-person classes (see next main bullet point).
- The start time or day for outdoor or online classes might change.
- If you attend extended online classes, Goodog offers additional in-person puppy playgroup sessions once the health order eases, and at no extra cost.
- When in class please keep to a maximum of 3 persons per pup and maintain 4sqm distancing from other groups when in class, entering and exiting the hall and while outside the hall. We may be able to accommodate some requests for guests, let us know.
- More info here: Goodog is COVID Safe.
Your trainer is: Barbara
In 2015 Barbara completed her Diploma in Canine Behaviour Science and Technology at the Companion Animal Sciences Institute in Canada.
Barbara has been involved in dog training for the last 20 years and has completed her Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services with the Delta Society in 2007 and is a professional member of the Delta Institute.
She competes in the dog sport of Agility and Rally O and Shellbe (a German short-haired pointer) competes on Master level in Agility and Rally O. Chillax, one of Shellbe’s puppies, competes in Rally O and got his Rally Novice title in October 2019. He is just starting out in Agility.
Barbara is the President of the Pet Professional Guild Australia. The Guild promotes force free and humane training for all pets. View Barbara’s and all our trainers full profiles in About Us.
You can contact Barbara on Barbara@goodog.com.au.