• We train an obedient dog who is part of the family, can go to the coffee shop and on holidays, but is calm and happy when home alone.
• Tricks will improve and establish a relationship based on trust and understanding.
• We give you the tools to communicate effectively and efficiently with your dog.
• Goodog staff are highly qualified, experienced, dog and puppy trainers recommended by several vets on the northern beaches, accredited and adhere to a strict code of ethics.
• Our positive reinforcement methods are the most effective and humane way of training dogs and are the least likely to create behavioural problems.
• Our positive reinforcement dog and puppy training methods are recommended by the Australian Veterinary Association, Veterinary Behaviourists, the RSPCA and Animal Welfare League.
Puppy & Teenage graduate
Thank you to Barbara and the team at Goodog for teaching us how to handle Toby and his ability to find and eat all sorts of things that he shouldn’t.
After the initial puppy classes followed by the teenager puppy classes Toby has come such a long way in all his training and is a very happy and good boy.
Chia and I thoroughly enjoyed your zoom teen classes. Chia has learned a range of new tricks and I have gained invaluable tips to keep her stimulated and happy. Thanks so much for your support and always helpful positive advice.
Hopefully we will see you and the other furry friends we made from the class at the park soon!!!
Online Puppy Preschool
Thanks so much for your online puppy school – we are finding it excellent with our pup 'Chilli'. He has come so far (and so have we) and we still have one class to go! The zoom set up works really well and we really appreciate your pragmatic and sensible suggestions to help Chilli settle into life as part of our family and become as super 'Goodog'. It is also great to see the other puppies and owners and benefit from the questions they ask. We will definitely be joining the teenage classes once we have mastered all of the puppy tricks and tips.
Here’s a shot of Chilli in his happy place – asleep among our shoes … who needs a bed?
Online Teenage Class
My 2 year old pup, Notorious, and I recently completed the Teenage & Rescue Course. We started the classes in person but had to go online through Zoom video meetings for the later half of classes. We enjoyed the in-person classes, but also found that the video calls were easy and manageable and kept us entertained during lockdown. The Zoom connection was easy and we put the laptop on the coffee table and were able to sit and work through our training tricks and connect with the other participants.
We're focusing on our loose leash walking and coming back when called and the positive reinforcement training is going well. Thanks Barbara and Renée. We look forward to coming back and joining a few more classes in the future.
Online Teenage Class
Thank you so much, Bailey and I have really enjoyed the online teenage dog classes. I have been pleasantly surprised at how well it worked in the online format, with clear presentations, lots of opportunity to practise and plenty of hints and tips. Real-time feedback from the trainers has been invaluable and we had lots of fun watching the dogs progress. We are leaving with plenty of new skills to practise, tricks to learn and games to play while we’re hanging out at home.