For Teenage & Rescue dog training see below. You can also email us with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0424 740 234 or make a booking.
Our Teenage & Rescue dog training course is either in-person for five sessions or online for four sessions (one hour each session) and costs $260 (in-person) and $210 (online) which includes a starter-pack and hand-out notes. We take a maximum of six dogs per course. Our course focuses on things such as how dogs learn, body language and positive reinforcement for the theory, and then the practice concentrates on:
* getting your dog’s attention
* self control
* sit for greeting (not jumping up)
* lie down
* walk on a loose lead
* coffee shop manners and dog park behaviour
* door and car etiquette
* meeting people, kids and other dogs
* the all-important come when called
* leave things such as chicken bones in the street, cats and other exciting things to be avoided
* tricks, games and agility
Teenage & Rescue dog training aims for calm and confident dogs in real life situations, basically a dog you can take anywhere (or at least set them up to achieve this stage) and are a pleasure to be around. We also focus on trick training as this improves the relationship and is fun for dogs and their humans (and impresses your friends!). Family members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
– Monday’s 11:15am for 5 sessions
– Tuesday’s 11am for 5 sessions
– Wednesday’s 7pm for 4 sessions
– Thursday’s 5:30pm for 4 sessions
We are Delta qualified and member of the Delta Institute and Professional Pet Guild Australia. Goodog owner and head trainer Barbara, also holds a Diploma in Canine Behaviour Science and Technology. View our trainer profiles here.