$125.00 – $250.00 inc. GST
Puppy Preschool Balgowlah – Saturday’s, 1:30pm or 2:40pm
○ We strongly recommend Puppy Preschool for better training and socialisation outcomes.
○ Puppies should join preschool anytime between 8-14 weeks with at least their 1st vaccination.
○ Goodog Puppy Preschool runs for 5 classes over 4 weeks (with 1 at home recorded tutorial).
○ This class is rolling every 4 weeks and puppies can join each Saturday where available.
○ For full class info, scroll down to ‘Description’ below.
○ Preschool is At-Home LIVE until the 27th August. Common questions about At-Home LIVE online classes.
How to book:
○ Add your item to the cart and checkout – we accept VISA, Mastercard or PayPal.
○ If the class is full, orders are assigned to the next available class.
○ A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking, or pay the full amount.
○ Return to this page to pay any balance before class starts.
○ Info on: missed classes and cancellations
○ See NSW Health order info below or: Goodog is COVID Safe.
Goodog Puppy Preschool Balgowlah is for socialisation and training and puppies starting between 8 –14 weeks.
Goodog Puppy Preschool Balgowlah
- The class:
- Class is every Saturday at either 1:30pm, or 2:40pm in Balgowlah
- This class is rolling every 4 weeks and puppies can join each Saturday – where available.
- 5 lessons: 4 in-person lessons, one hour per week. 1 at home tutorial lesson (28mins) to complete in your own time. More than 1 hour is too tiring for pups and they lose interest.
- You receive a class recap and homework email each week to continue training at home between classes.
- Goodog supplies treats and chews, however please bring your own if your puppy has a sensitive stomach.
- Puppies require their 1st vaccination to start class (classes are indoors).
- Puppies can start preschool sometime between 8-14 weeks. If your puppy is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage class.
- There are no make-up classes so please attend your scheduled class.
- Check Our Next Classes for all start dates.
A good Puppy Preschool is invaluable for a well adjusted dog and we’ll set you up for success from day one.
- Goodog Puppy Preschool can sell-out approx. 3–5 weeks in advance so book early and as soon as you decide to welcome a new puppy.
- If your pup is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage Dog training class
- Goodog classes require a minimum number of confirmed bookings to go ahead, which is good for us but also good for puppy socialisation and interaction. If we feel the number won’t be reached we may combine the two classes on Saturday afternoon to one time (1:30pm or 2:40pm).
NSW Health Order info
Classes continue during health order restrictions.
- If restrictions are announced some classes may move outdoors (to a safe space), another location, or online (live). If you attend extended online classes, Goodog offers additional in-person playgroup sessions once the health order eases and at no extra cost. The start time or day for outdoor or online classes might change.
- When in class please keep to a maximum of 2 people per pup and maintain distancing from other groups when in class, entering and exiting the hall and while outside the hall. We may be able to accommodate some requests for guests, let us know.
- Common questions about At-Home LIVE online classes.
- Latest health order updates and info here: Goodog is COVID Safe.
Your trainer is: Jess*
Jess trains Goodog classes:
🐶 Puppy Preschool on Saturday’s in Balgowlah
🐶 Teenage dogs on Thursday’s in Collaroy
In 2014, Jess completed her first dog training accreditation through TAFE NSW and continued her training with the below programs.
- SOA Dog Training (TAFE NSW)
- Certificate II Animal Studies
- Diploma Canine Behaviour Science and Technology (CASI)
- Living and Learning with Animals (Behaviour Works)
- Member of Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Member of Pet Professional Guild (PPGA)
- Member of Association of Animal Behaviour Professionals
Learn more about Jess and other Goodog trainers here: About Us
* Trainers may change.