$125.00 – $250.00 inc. GST
Puppy Preschool Balgowlah – Saturday’s, 1:30pm or 2:40pm
○ We strongly recommend Puppy Preschool for better training and socialisation outcomes.
○ Puppies can join our preschool anytime between 8-14 weeks with at least their 1st vaccination.
○ Goodog Puppy Preschool runs for 5 classes over 4 weeks (1 at home video lesson).
○ This class is rolling every 4 weeks, so puppies can start each Saturday where available.
○ For full class info, scroll down to ‘Description’ below.
How to book:
○ Add your item to the cart and checkout – we accept VISA, Mastercard or PayPal.
○ If the class is full, orders are assigned to the next available class.
○ A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking, or pay the full amount.
○ Return to this page to pay any balance before class starts.
○ Info on: missed classes and cancellations
○ See NSW Health order info below or: Goodog is COVID Safe.
Goodog Puppy Preschool Balgowlah is for socialisation and training and puppies starting between 8 –14 weeks.
Goodog Puppy Preschool Balgowlah
- Class is every Saturday at either 1:30pm, or 2:40pm
- 5 lessons: 4 in-person lessons, one hour per week. 1 at home video lesson (28mins) to complete in your own time. More than 1 hour is too tiring for pups and they lose interest.
- Puppies should start class sometime between 8-14 weeks. If your puppy is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage class.
- Puppies require their 1st vaccination to start class (classes are indoors).
- Goodog supplies treats and chews, however please bring your own if your puppy has a sensitive stomach.
- This class is rolling every 4 weeks and puppies can join each Saturday – where available.
- Goodog sends a class recap and homework email each week with extra info and links to help you train at home.
- Check Our Next Classes for all start dates.
A good Puppy Preschool is invaluable for a well adjusted dog and we’ll set you up for success from day one.
- Goodog Puppy Preschool can sell-out approx. 3–5 weeks in advance so book early and as soon as you decide to welcome a new puppy.
- If your pup is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage Dog training class
NSW Health Order info
Classes continue during the Northern Beaches and Greater Sydney restrictions.
- If further restrictions are announced some classes may move outdoors (to a safe space), another location, or online (live). If you attend extended online classes, Goodog offers additional in-person playgroup sessions once the health order eases and at no extra cost. The start time or day for outdoor or online classes might change.
- When in class please keep to a maximum of 2 people per pup and maintain 4sqm distancing from other groups when in class, entering and exiting the hall and while outside the hall. We may be able to accommodate some requests for guests, let us know.
- More info here: Goodog is COVID Safe.
Your trainer is: Jess
Jess trains Goodog classes:
🐶 Puppy Preschool on Saturday’s in Balgowlah
🐶 Teenage dogs on Thursday’s in Collaroy
In 2014, Jess completed her first dog training accreditation through TAFE NSW and continued her training with the below programs.
- SOA Dog Training (TAFE NSW)
- Certificate II Animal Studies
- Diploma Canine Behaviour Science and Technology (CASI)
- Living and Learning with Animals (Behavior Works)
- Member of Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Member of Pet Professional GuildMember of Association of Animal Behaviour Professionals
- Karen Pyror Academy Dog Trainer Professional Program (to be completed)
Learn more about Jess and other Goodog trainers here: About Us