Goodog has developed guidelines to protect our clients and staff and are registered as a COVID Safe business with the N.S.W Government. We encourage you to read this guide and the handout sent to all clients when booking into a class. If you have any questions on this guide or questions specific to your class, please email Renée on firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to class:
- Each Goodog class has a limit of 20 people per class, or one person every 4sqm not including the instructor – as per the NSW Health Order.
- Each Goodog class has a limit of dogs per class which varies across each class. Varying pup limits in each class means varying limits on people per pup.
- At the time of booking, clients are advised how many people can attend with each pup. We may be able to accommodate some requests for extra guests, let us know. These are the limits for each class:
- Balgowlah Puppy Preschool: 3 people per pup. On occasion this might be 2 people per pup, we’ll advise if so.
- Seaforth Puppy Preschool: 2 people per pup with no extra guests.
- Forestville Puppy Preschool: 2 people per pup (3 if the class is not full).
- Balgowlah Teenage: 2 people per pup (3 if the class is not full).
- Seaforth Teenage: 3 people per pup.
- Forestville Teenage: 2 people per pup (3 if the class is not full).
- Collaroy Teenage: 3 people per pup.
- We may be able to accommodate some extra guests. To request extra people per pup spots, please email Renée on email@example.com.
- If many clients request extra guests, we rotate availability each week so all clients can bring other family members sometime during the course.
- Goodog manages a list of clients who attend class for contact tracing. Clients should advise Goodog if their guest list changes.
- Chairs and surfaces used for classes are cleaned before and after class.
- If there is any change to the NSW Health order and community halls are closed, classes will continue either outdoors or online.
- Please keep to the people per pup limit. We may be able to accommodate requests for extra guests, let Renée know on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please maintain 4sqm distancing from other groups when in class, entering and exiting the hall and while outside the hall.
- The instructor will position chairs so they are socially distant from other class groups.
- Remain in your seat when in class, unless asked by the instructor to work with your dog away from your chairs.
- Stay away if you are unwell. Another family member/friend who you’ve had no contact with can attend with your puppy or we will arrange a make-up session when you are well again. Let us know as soon as you can and prior to class. Also, read the missed classes and cancellations policy.
- The NSW Government is strongly encouraging greater use of masks in high-risk public settings. While community halls are not considered high risk, you are welcome to wear a mask during class.
If you have any questions about NSW Health Order requirements, email us email@example.com.