$25.00 inc. GST
Balgowlah Agility – Reservation – Monday’s, 10am
- Agility has returned:
- The class is for those who are fully vaccinated and can show us their status.
- The class is limited to 8 pups, so book early to secure a spot.
- VR means this class is under vaccination rules.
- There is no class on Mon 1st Nov.
- The last class of 2021 is Mon 20th Dec. If it becomes too hot in Dec, we may pause earlier.
- Agility returns after the new year break on Mon 7th Feb 2022.
- Cost: Agility is $25 per session
- Already made a purchase with Goodog? Login to your account first: My Account – reset your password if necessary. Then follow the steps below.
- Select a date from the dropdown menu, add to the cart and checkout.
- If making a last minute booking i.e. the same morning of class, we might not get to your booking in time to reply so call us for more info: 0424 740 234.
- If also purchasing the paperback book, please do so in a separate transaction otherwise the shipping will calculate incorrectly. We will refund the extra amount if this occurs.
- If you book into a class and the health order changes, we can postpone your booking or refund.
- Info and policy on: missed classes and cancellations.
- More info: scroll down to ‘Description’ below
- Public Holidays: Agility is not scheduled.
Join our fun beginners agility class in Balgowlah, suitable for all dogs who are friendly with other dogs and people. The class is just for fun but great for your relationship with your pup. We show you how to navigate jumps and tunnels and the class gives you and your dog a great outlet for excess energy and saves going to the gym.
- During health orders bookings can only be made on this page, to track attendee numbers.
- At other times, this is a casual class and you can book on this page, or just show up and pay cash on the day.
- $25 per session.
- Agility is located in Balgowlah – Pickworth Avenue, near the Scout Hall.
Weather: Agility is an outdoor class. If the class is called off due to weather or other factors, we will post an update on our Facebook page.
Your trainer is: Barbara
In 2015 Barbara completed her Diploma in Canine Behaviour Science and Technology at the Companion Animal Sciences Institute in Canada.
Barbara has been involved in dog training for the last 20 years and has completed her Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services with the Delta Society in 2007 and is a professional member of the Delta Institute.
She competes in the dog sport of Agility and Rally O and Shellbe (a German short-haired pointer) competes on Master level in Agility and Rally O. Chillax, one of Shellbe’s puppies, competes in Rally O and got his Rally Novice title in October 2019. He is just starting out in Agility.
Barbara is the President of the Pet Professional Guild Australia. The Guild promotes force free and humane training for all pets. View Barbara’s and all our trainers full profiles in About Us.
You can contact Barbara on Barbara@goodog.com.au.