$25.00 inc. GST
Balgowlah Agility – Reservation – Monday’s, 10am
• Agility is $25 per session
• Select a date from the dropdown menu, add to the cart and checkout
• For class info, scroll down to ‘Description’ below
• Agility resumes on 30th August after the stay-at-home order (SAHO). We will postpone classes if the SAHO extends.
• If you book into a future class and the health order is extended, we can postpone your booking too or refund.
Join our fun beginners agility class in Balgowlah, suitable for all dogs who are friendly with other dogs and people. The class is just for fun but great for your relationship with your pup. We show you how to navigate jumps and tunnels and the class gives you and your dog a great outlet for excess energy and saves going to the gym.
– This is a casual class, so you can book in or show up.
– Cost is $25 per session and you pay through our shop (on this page) or cash on the day.
– Agility is located in Balgowlah – Pickworth Avenue, near the Scout Hall.
Weather: Agility is an outdoor class. If the class is called off due to weather or other factors, we will post an update on our Facebook page.
Your trainer is: Barbara
In 2015 Barbara completed her Diploma in Canine Behaviour Science and Technology at the Companion Animal Sciences Institute in Canada.
Barbara has been involved in dog training for the last 20 years and has completed her Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services with the Delta Society in 2007 and is a professional member of the Delta Institute.
She competes in the dog sport of Agility and Rally O and Shellbe (a German short-haired pointer) competes on Master level in Agility and Rally O. Chillax, one of Shellbe’s puppies, competes in Rally O and got his Rally Novice title in October 2019. He is just starting out in Agility.
Barbara is the President of the Pet Professional Guild Australia. The Guild promotes force free and humane training for all pets. View Barbara’s and all our trainers full profiles in About Us.
You can contact Barbara on Barbara@goodog.com.au.