$105.00 – $250.00 inc. GST
Puppy Preschool Seaforth Vet – Reservation – Tuesday’s, 6pm
– Payment options: VISA, Mastercard, PayPal or Bank Transfer.
– For full class info, scroll down to ‘Description’ below
How to book:
– Add your item to the cart and checkout.
– Reservations are confirmed once funds are received.
– If the class is full, orders can be assigned to the next available class.
– We require at least a 50% deposit to secure your booking, or you can send the full amount. Please send any balance the day before class starts.
Goodog Puppy Preschool for socialisation and training in Seaforth Vet is for puppies starting between 8 – 14 weeks.
- Tuesday’s 6pm Seaforth Vet
- 5 lessons: 4 in-person lessons, one hour per week. 1 at home video lesson to complete in your own time.
- Puppies should start class sometime during 8-14 weeks (14 weeks is the last week they can start class).
- If your pup is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage class.
- New Year schedule: Puppy Preschool takes a two week break between the end of December and the beginning of January. If you are enrolled in a class at this time, you also receive a two week break and resume classes in January.
Goodog Puppy Preschool Seaforth is designed for puppies starting between 8 and 14 weeks. We teach all the basics (name, sit, lie down, come when called, high five, roll over) and much more and we explain how to properly socialise your puppy, how to house train and trouble shooting for mouthing, home alone, children and dogs and more.
We also believe puppy to puppy interaction is extremely important for a well adjusted dog. At Goodog Puppy Preschool socialisation and training we teach the puppies to interact appropriately with other dogs in our carefully managed and moderated play session.
NSW Health Order info
The health order allows indoor training however, class numbers are still reduced to allow for distancing, so please attend in-person with only 2 humans per pup. If the NSW order restricts indoor activities again, this class will continue online.
Your trainer is: Nathan
Nathan has a Certificate III in Dog Behaviour and Training from the National Dog Trainers Federation. Nathan started his career at Monica’s doggie rescue in 2015 and has always had a strong affinity for animals and a particularly strong interest in the bond between canine and Homo sapiens.
He also found purpose in caring for all the dogs in the shelter, however became more focussed on how he could prevent dogs ending up in shelters in the first place.
Nathan’s best friend is 4 year old Bull Arab cross breed, Albie who is outgoing and a very good dog.
Albie arrived at Monika’s rescue when he was 1 year old and remained there for 18 months before finding his forever home with Nathan. Albie and Nathan have now been together for almost 2 years and are inseparable.
- Certificate III in Dog Behaviour and Training (National Dog Trainers Federation)