Date(s) - 24/05/2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Goodog Puppy Preschool on Tuesdays in Seaforth is for socialisation and training and for puppies starting between 8 – 14 weeks.
Puppy Preschool Tuesdays in Seaforth
- Tuesdays 6pm – Seaforth Vet
- 5 lessons: 4 in-person lessons, one hour per week. 1 at home video lesson to complete in your own time.
- Puppies should start class sometime during 8-14 weeks (14 weeks is the last week they can start class).
- Puppy Preschool is $250 for 5 lessons.
- If your pup is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage class.
Goodog Puppy Preschool Tuesdays in Seaforth is designed for puppies starting between 8 and 14 weeks. We teach all the basics (name, sit, lie down, come when called, high five, roll over) and much more and we explain how to properly socialise your puppy, how to house train and trouble shooting for mouthing, home alone, children and dogs and more.
We also believe puppy to puppy interaction is extremely important for a well adjusted dog. At Goodog Puppy Preschool socialisation and training we teach the puppies to interact appropriately with other dogs in our carefully managed and moderated play session.
To book this class, select: Puppy Preschool Tuesdays in Seaforth
NSW Health Order info
- If further restrictions are announced this class may move outside of the hall until they ease again. If outdoor activities are also restricted, or the outdoor spot is not deemed safe for puppies this class will move online (live) or to another location. Online classes include additional in-person classes (see next main bullet point).
- The start time or day for outdoor or online classes might change.
- If you attend extended online classes, Goodog offers additional in-person puppy playgroup sessions once the health order eases, and at no extra cost.
- When in class please keep to a maximum of 3 persons per pup and maintain 4sqm distancing from other groups when in class, entering and exiting the hall and while outside the hall. We may be able to accommodate some requests for guests, let us know.
- More info here: Goodog is COVID Safe.
Your trainers are:
Nathan has a Certificate III in Dog Behaviour and Training from the National Dog Trainers Federation. Nathan started his career at Monica’s doggie rescue in 2015 and has always had a strong affinity for animals and a particularly strong interest in the bond between canine and Homo sapiens.
He also found purpose in caring for all the dogs in the shelter, however became more focussed on how he could prevent dogs ending up in shelters in the first place.
Nathan’s best friend is 4 year old Bull Arab cross breed, Albie who is outgoing and a very good dog.
Albie arrived at Monika’s rescue when he was 1 year old and remained there for 18 months before finding his forever home with Nathan. Albie and Nathan have now been together for almost 2 years and are inseparable.
- Certificate III in Dog Behaviour and Training (National Dog Trainers Federation)
In 2015 Barbara completed her Diploma in Canine Behaviour Science and Technology at the Companion Animal Sciences Institute in Canada. Barbara has been involved in dog training for the last 20 years and has completed her Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services with the Delta Society in 2007 and is a professional member of the Delta Institute.
Barbara is the President of the Pet Professional Guild Australia. The Guild promotes force free and humane training for all pets.
Barbara holds a Master’s Degree in Modern European History and Economics from the University of Berne (Switzerland) and a MBA (Master of Business Administration) from Southern Cross University Australia. In addition, Barbara has in-depth experience in adult education and training, having taught high school and university students in Berne, college students in Sydney, as well as middle and top management employees of a large public corporation in Switzerland. View Barbara’s and all trainers full profiles in About Us.