Date(s) - 06/12/2023
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Terrey Hills Scout Hall
Goodog Puppy Preschool for socialisation and training in Terrey Hills is for puppies starting between 8 – 14 weeks. This was the Forestville class, which has now moved to Terrey Hills.
- Wednesday’s 6pm
- 5 lessons: 4 in-person lessons, one hour per week. 1 at home video lesson to complete in your own time.
- Puppies should start class sometime during 8-14 weeks (14 weeks is the last week they can start class).
- Puppy Preschool is $250 for 5 lessons.
- If your pup is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage class.
Goodog puppy preschool Terrey Hills is designed for puppies starting between 8 and 14 weeks. We teach all the basics (name, sit, lie down, come when called, high five, roll over) and much more and we explain how to properly socialise your puppy, how to house train and trouble shooting for mouthing, home alone, children and dogs and more.
We also believe puppy to puppy interaction is extremely important for a well adjusted dog. At Goodog Puppy Preschool socialisation and training we teach the puppies to interact appropriately with other dogs in our carefully managed and moderated play session.
To book this class, select: Puppy Preschool Wednesday’s
Your trainers are:
In 2015 Barbara completed her Diploma in Canine Behaviour Science and Technology at the Companion Animal Sciences Institute in Canada. Barbara has been involved in dog training for the last 20 years and has completed her Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services with the Delta Society in 2007 and is a professional member of the Delta Institute.
Barbara is the President of the Pet Professional Guild Australia. The Guild promotes force free and humane training for all pets.
Barbara holds a Master’s Degree in Modern European History and Economics from the University of Berne (Switzerland) and a MBA (Master of Business Administration) from Southern Cross University Australia. In addition, Barbara has in-depth experience in adult education and training, having taught high school and university students in Berne, college students in Sydney, as well as middle and top management employees of a large public corporation in Switzerland. View Barbara’s and all trainers full profiles in About Us.
Maz has completed his formal qualification, a Certificate IV in Animal Companion Services through Hanrob Dog Training Academy. He has trained multiple of dogs over his life and has been training and caring for dogs since a very young age.
His current dog Messy, a German Shepherd cross displayed aggressive behaviour towards other dogs and separation distress but through positive reinforcement training, Maz has assisted Messy in overcoming these behaviours. Messy has now started scent work, agility and Rally and has become a much happier and more relaxed dog.
• Maz is passionate about dogs and training. Understanding dogs’ behaviour is one of his forte.
• He has been exposed to different training methods but has adopted positive reinforcement as the only way to go.
• He has experience in puppy school and adult dog programs as well as agility, herding, and scent detection.
• He also volunteers at the local dog club.