Date(s) - 29/10/2020
5:45 pm - 6:45 pm
Kent St Collaroy Anzac Reserve
Dog training classes for teenage or rescue dogs are now in-person. The classes are:
- indoors and as per the NSW order a maximum of 40 persons can attend.
- a 4sqm rule between attendees, and
- 4 persons maximum per pup due to the NSW order.
If there is any change to the NSW Health order and community halls are closed, the class will continue either outdoors or online.
Training for teenage or rescue dogs
- Thursday’s 5:45pm
- 5 sessions over 4 weeks, one hour each session
- The first class is a theory lesson for humans on video, all other classes are in-person from the start date.
- Pup vaccination history required before your pups first class.
- We take a maximum of six dogs in this course.
This class is designed for teenage and rescue dogs from 4 months (16 weeks) and focuses on things such as how dogs learn, body language and positive reinforcement. Goodog will provide revision of the basics (attention, sit, lie down, leave it) and then moves onto getting your dog’s attention, self control, sit for greeting (not jumping up), lie down, walk on a loose lead, coffee shop manners and dog park behaviour, door and car etiquette, meeting people, kids and other dogs, the all-important come when called, stay, leave things such as chicken bones in the street or cats and other exciting things to be avoided, tricks, games and an introduction to Agility.
Goodog training for teenage or rescue dogs will set your dog up for being the perfect companion when out and about and being calm when home alone.
To book this class, select: Teenage & Rescue Dogs Collaroy
Your trainer is: Jess
SOA Dog Training (TAFE NSW)
Certificate II Animal Studies
Member of Association of Pet Dog Trainers
Member of Pet Professional Guild
Jess is currently working toward completing her Diploma of Canine Behavioural Science and Technology through the Companion Animal Sciences Institute.