Date(s) - 16/12/2023
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Pickworth Ave, Balgowlah
Goodog Puppy Preschool socialisation and training on the Northern Beaches is for puppies starting between 8 – 14 weeks.
Puppy preschool socialisation and training
- Saturdays at 1:30pm
- 5 lessons: 4 in-person lessons, one hour per week. 1 at home video lesson to complete in your own time.
- Puppies should start class sometime during 8-14 weeks (14 weeks is the last week they can start class).
- Puppy Preschool is $250 for 5 lessons.
- If your pup is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage class.
Goodog puppy preschool Balgowlah is designed for puppies starting between 8 and 14 weeks. We teach all the basics (name, sit, lie down, come when called, high five, roll over) and much more and we explain how to properly socialise your puppy, how to house train and trouble shooting for mouthing, home alone, children and dogs and more.
We also believe puppy to puppy interaction is extremely important for a well adjusted dog. At Goodog Puppy Preschool socialisation and training we teach the puppies to interact appropriately with other dogs in our carefully managed and moderated play session.
To book this class, select: Puppy Preschool Saturday’s
Your trainer is: Amy*
Amy trains Goodog classes:
🐶 Puppy Preschool on Saturdays in Balgowlah
🐶 Teenage dogs on Mondays in Terrigal
🐶 Teenage dogs on Wednesday in Terrey Hills
Amy has completed her formal qualification with the Dunbar Academy in both SIRIUS and Science Based Dog Training courses.
Once Amy rescued Loki she knew he needed more patience and training than other dogs. Investigating and understanding Loki’s needs led Amy to become an accredited dog trainer. So, with all that knowledge Amy moved onto assisting other dogs with behavioural needs.
While studying at Dr. Dunbar’s Top Dog Academy Amy changed careers, working at doggy day care and a wildlife sanctuary to be closer with animals. After graduation Amy opened and her own dog walking and training business on the NSW Central Coast – Coast Canine Care where she trains puppies, rescues and teenage dogs. Additionally, Amy trains dogs and puppies with Goodog on the Northern Beaches each week.
Amy loves to help puppies have the best start to life with group training and socialisation courses and is dedicated to force free, science-based dog training methods, with a personal focus on rescue dogs like Loki.
- SIRIUS Dog Trainer Academy (Puppy and Adult Dogs) – Dunbar Academy
- Science Based Dog Training – Dunbar Academy
- Member of Pet Professional Guild Australia (PPGA)
- Owner Coast Canine Care – NSW Central Coast.
- The Dunbar Academy is accredited by:
- The Certification Council for Professional
- The National Association of Dog Obedience Instruction (NADOI) – USA
- The International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC) – USA
Learn more other Goodog trainers here: About Us
* Trainers may change.