Date(s) - 18/06/2022
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Pickworth Ave, Balgowlah
Goodog Puppy Preschool socialisation and training on the Northern Beaches is for puppies starting between 8 – 14 weeks.
Puppy Preschool on the Northern Beaches
- Saturday’s at 1:30pm
- 5 lessons: 4 in-person lessons, one hour per week. 1 at home video lesson to complete in your own time.
- Puppies should start class sometime during 8-14 weeks (14 weeks is the last week they can start class).
- Puppy Preschool is $250 for 5 lessons.
- If your pup is already over 14 weeks of age, book into a Teenage class.
Goodog puppy preschool Balgowlah is designed for puppies starting between 8 and 14 weeks. We teach all the basics (name, sit, lie down, come when called, high five, roll over) and much more and we explain how to properly socialise your puppy, how to house train and trouble shooting for mouthing, home alone, children and dogs and more.
We also believe puppy to puppy interaction is extremely important for a well adjusted dog. At Goodog Puppy Preschool socialisation and training we teach the puppies to interact appropriately with other dogs in our carefully managed and moderated play session.
To book this class, select: Puppy Preschool Saturday’s
NSW Health Order info
- If further restrictions are announced this class may move outside of the hall until they ease again. If outdoor activities are also restricted, or the outdoor spot is not deemed safe for puppies this class will move online (live) or to another location. Online classes include additional in-person classes (see next main bullet point).
- The start time or day for outdoor or online classes might change.
- If you attend extended online classes, Goodog offers additional in-person puppy playgroup sessions once the health order eases, and at no extra cost.
- When in class please keep to a maximum of 3 persons per pup and maintain 4sqm distancing from other groups when in class, entering and exiting the hall and while outside the hall. We may be able to accommodate some requests for guests, let us know.
- More info here: Goodog is COVID Safe.
Your trainer is: Abbey*
Abbey trains Goodog classes:
🐶 Puppy Preschool on Saturday’s in Balgowlah
🐶 Teenage dogs on Thursday’s in Collaroy
Abbey has been in love with animals her whole life and started her animal career at Monikas Doggie rescue in 2017. Since caring for shelter dogs her interest in dog behaviour grew and developed into studying a Certificate III in Dog Behaviour and Training.
Abbey is passionate about helping families build a strong, positive relationship with their dogs to prevent dogs ending up in shelters.
Abbey is currently training her roommate’s dog, 4 year old Italian Greyhound Frank.
Here she is training rescue dog Kobe.
- Certificate III in Dog Behaviour and Training (National Dog Trainers Federation)
- Member of Pet Professional Guild Australia (PPGA)
Learn more about Abbey and other Goodog trainers here: About Us
* Trainers may change.