Date(s) - 17/10/2016
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
55 Ethel St Seaforth
Our puppy play group provides moderated, safe, supervised and educational off leash interaction between suitable puppies. This prepares the puppy to meet other dogs in social context or if suitable in the off leash area.
For puppies between 10 and 16 weeks.
This does NOT replace a puppy pre school and your puppy needs to have done at least the first hour of their puppy pre school before being able to enrol into puppy play group.
The play group is free for puppy school clients of Goodog, Canine Kindergarten, Pittwater Animal Hospital and Seaforth Veterinary Clinic.
- Designed for puppies from 10 to 16 week who have done their fist puppy pre school class.
- If you train with another trainer you will have to join our orientation session and meet us for a meet and greet before class. We also need to see your puppy’s vaccination certificate.
- Children: If you bring a child under the age of 7 please bring another adult to supervise.
- Max of 8 puppies with two instructors (one fully qualified)
- First in first served (must book via the website) and will get information of location, what to bring etc.
- Clients of other trainers $ 20 for the hour.
- Bring your puppy on a leash, mat, treats, toys, chews.
Bookings are closed for this event.