We strongly recommend doing a puppy class for socialisation purposes and Goodog Puppy Pre School is for Happy Dogs and Happy Owners! At our puppy pre school we set you and your puppy up for a fun and (almost) stress free puppyhood and a successful life together. The main aim of our classes are training and socialisation. We want a well socialised puppy that interacts with other people, children and dogs in an appropriate and confident way. Considering shared spaces are currently unavailable we will focus on other aspects of socialisation and offer puppy-puppy interaction once shared spaces are available again.
We are one of the few classes which provides carefully moderated off-leash interaction and play for the puppies.
We will cover house training, mouthing/chewing, safe interaction with children, appropriate play with other puppies, jumping, digging, barking and any other question you might have. After the class your puppy will sit, lie down, come when called and know a couple of tricks like roll over and high five.
- We take puppies from 8 to 14 weeks and a maximum of 6 puppies per class.
- The class goes for 4 weeks, one hour each week. Check Events Page for the next start dates.
- 4 x online sessions (training)
- Puppy-to-puppy interaction (socialisation) once shared spaces are available again.
- You’ll need treats and your puppy on a lead.
- You must send your puppy’s vaccination certificate before the socialisation session.
- Cost is $210
- A good puppy class is invaluable for a well adjusted dog and we will set you up for success from day one.
- Family members are encouraged to attend.
.You should book a Puppy Pre School as soon as you decide to welcome a puppy. Book in before they arrive or as soon as they arrive into your home. The earlier you join this class the better for you and your puppy.