- A spot in a course is only secured once Goodog has received the deposit (50% of the cost).
- Goodog will refund the deposit if a cancellation email is received 7 days prior to the starting date.
- If there is an emergency (sickness with humans, dogs or death) we will refund the deposit at any time.
- We do everything to accommodate clients who are unable to attend a class, however we cannot guarantee an alternative class will be available (unless agreed upon when booking the course).
- If you must miss a class, we require at least 48 hours notice. Goodog will seek to organise an alternate class, however cannot guarantee that one will be available.
- For no shows and cancellations with less than 48 hours notice, substitute classes cannot be arranged.
- Cancellations for One-on-One consultations need to be made 48 hours before the scheduled time or a cancellation fee of $125 applies.